1. When you use a _______________,
which is similar to a form with prewritten text, Word
prepares the document with text and formatting common
to all documents of that nature.
2. A(n) _______________ is a collection of rows and columns.
3. Each cell in a table contains a(n) _______________
that you use to select and format cells.
4. Through the _______________ task pane, you can view,
create, and apply styles.
5. A(n) _______________ advances the insertion point to
the beginning of the next physical line, ignoring any
paragraph formatting instructions.
6. To see exactly how a document will look when it is
printed, use the _______________ command on the File menu.
7. A(n) _______________ is a location on the horizontal
ruler that tells Word where to position the insertion
point when you press the TAB key on the keyboard.
8. _______________ is the process of copying an item from
the Office Clipboard into the document at the location
of the insertion point.
9. In Word, _______________ refers to returning the formatting
to the Normal style.
10. A(n) _______________ hyphen is a special type of hyphen
that prevents two words which are separated by a hyphen
from splitting at the end of a line.